TOUR DU LAC

TOUR DU LAC
Around the lake in seven days

Sunday, August 7, 2011

"FROM MY HEART TO YOURS"

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Tour du Lac cycling team for having me as their "Sag Wagon" driver, or as I now see it, their "Happy to See Me" driver. LOL!!!
I volunteered to drive for the group cycling around Lake Ontario not knowing what to expect, and I must say,..... I have met a lot of wonderful people and I learned a lot of new things throughout this experience.  A special thank you to the Rotary Clubs who helped us along the way.  Many thanks to Carol, for the daily phone calls.  Also, I would like to say thank you to Ziggy.......you are an awesome roommate, and to Bruce, for your kind words everyday.
Many thanks to all, Joanne Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment